Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bar/clubs and hotels in indianapolis?

Okay, i never go to clubs and bars, especially downtown. My wife has been bugging me to take her out on the town dancing, clubbing that sort of thing. So I have a birthday in Nov. so if I am going to do it lets go all out. I am looking for some where to start off slow couple beers at one place, couple shots at the next. Build my courage before we hit the dance clubs(im not a dancer). We are early 20 somethings and would be looking for that sort of crowd. With it being Nov. short walks from here to there would be the best. So what are the best places to go? She (my wife) also mentioned hotels i.e. Hampton Inn, Conrad, Omni, Hilton Gardens, Hyatt. Any suggestions on which would be the best one for location to bars and price? Or any others i didnt mention? Thanks for the help in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment