Sunday, August 14, 2011

Questions about Fiorello LaGuardia High School in NYC?

Um ... im in the 8th grade this year and i was planning on auditioning too :) i just got that book from my Guidance Counselor and yeah ... im auditioning for Drama and Instrumental music (Saxophone) and Dance but idk if i should do that cuz im horrible at Ballet ... well i know that they do make you sightread from what ive heard from my band teacher since he went to Laguardia when he was in the 8th grade auditioning (like 13 years ago lol) anywhoo, No you cant play 2 songs you gotta prepare one selection and play it in front of the people who are auditioning you (you guys will be alone in the room together so no one can hear you play besides them and you) and i dont think you have to memorize the monologues im going to my School drama teacher and asking her to help me with the auditioning stuff so i think you should too :) OH and drama (the audition) probably isnt that hard you just gotta act ;) I hope i helped ... a little lmao GOOD LUCK !Youll do great. :) Wish me luck .

No comments:

Post a Comment