Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tattoo opinion, bit of a long story, but any opinions ?

Ok, so Im 17 and I've liked the idea of getting a tatoo, granted I can persuade my relatives. Also I know, that whenever you get a tatoo, its best to get one that well, has some sort of meaning behind the ink. I'd like to get a quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson on either side of my upper back, about my shoulder blades. I want it to read "For noncomformity, the world whips you with it's displeasures" - R.W. Emerson. The reason I would like to get this, is because I quit football last year, and it turned out to be the lowest point of my life. I was alientated, me and my father figure-like uncle, didnt speak for month, my mom said she wished she could have a son whom could make her proud, and I was looked down upon and pressured to rejoin by players and their parents. Anyhow, it really showed me, that if your going to do something your way just be prepared for the repercussions and judgements of others. It also reflects to me, that you should really side with yourself if your going to not conform to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment