Saturday, August 13, 2011

Does anybody remember how Tommy-The pinball wizard ended?

(Tommy the movie with Roger Daltry from The Who) Doesn't he climb up to the top of a mountain or something and kill himself? I remember watching the movie a long time ago. I was little when I saw it and had fallen a sleep and missed the ending. My sister had told me he killed himself at the end. Now she bought The Who Tommy live cd and she tells me he didn't die at the end. He went hang gliding. I am like what you told me he died. So, does anybody remember how it ended? Does he die? I don't have the movie or I would check it out. I remember seeing it when I was older and I remember him climbing a mountain and maybe sitting on top of it and I thought he jumped off. I can't remember. Does anybody remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment